Conditions of publication
Agree to conditions of submission, SpringerOpen’s copyright and license agreement and article-processing charge (APC)
Copyright and license agreement
During submission, you will need to accept and confirm the following conditions:
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript in accordance with ICMJE criteria
- That the article is original, has not already been published in a journal, and is not currently under consideration by another journal
- That you agree to the terms of the SpringerOpen Copyright and License Agreement, which we strongly recommend you read and, where applicable, Open Data policy. For authors who are prevented from being the copyright holder (for instance where Crown Copyright applies or researchers are US government employees), SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. If this applies to you, please contact us and provide details of your situation.
For more information see our Copyright and license policy.
An article-processing charge (APC) applies for each article accepted for publication in Language Testing in Asia . For further details please see our article-processing-charge page.
Annual Journal Metrics
41 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
37 days to first decision for all manuscripts
86 days from submission to acceptance
35 days from acceptance to publication
57 Altmetric mentions
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ERIC System Database
- Linguistics Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Professional Education
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- Summon by ProQuest
Check if your institution is a member
More than 500 institutions have partnered with SpringerOpen through the membership program. As an affiliated Author from a member institution, you may be entitled to submit your manuscript without paying the article processing charge (APC) or with a discount. Check here if your institution is a member!
Make your research stand out
For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript, it is important to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality. If you need help with writing in English, learn more about additional support tools.
Authors without funds to cover the Article Processing Charge (APC) are eligible for a discretionary waiver of the APC, and should request a waiver during submission.
Language Testing in Asia also has waivers available at the Editor's discretion. Authors can contact the Editors in Chief for more information. Read here for more information on APCs.
- ISSN: 2229-0443 (electronic)