Prepare supporting information
Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript:
Full names and email addresses of all co-authors on your manuscript.
A cover letter that includes the following information, as well as any additional information requested in the instructions for your specific article type (see main manuscript section above):
- An explanation of why your manuscript should be published in Language Testing in Asia
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere (see our Duplicate publication policy)
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
You may suggest potential peer reviewers for your manuscript. If you wish to do so, please provide institutional email addresses where possible, or information which will help the Editor to verify the identity of the reviewer (for example an ORCID or Scopus ID). Intentionally falsifying information, for example, suggesting reviewers with a false name or email address, will result in rejection of your manuscript and may lead to further investigation in line with our misconduct policy.
Excluding peer reviewers
During submission you may enter details of anyone who you would prefer not to review your manuscript.
2017 Journal Metrics
54 days from submission to first decision
18 days from acceptance to publication
Social Media Impact
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ERIC System Database
- Linguistics Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Professional Education
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- Summon by ProQuest
Check if your institution is a member
More than 500 institutions have partnered with SpringerOpen through the membership program. As an affiliated Author from a member institution, you may be entitled to submit your manuscript without paying the article processing charge (APC) or with a discount. Check here if your institution is a member!
Make your research stand out
For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript, it is important to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality. If you need help with writing in English, learn more about additional support tools.
Authors without funds to cover the Article Processing Charge (APC) are eligible for a discretionary waiver of the APC, and should request a waiver during submission.
Language Testing in Asia also has waivers available at the Editor's discretion. Authors can contact the Editors in Chief for more information. Read here for more information on APCs.
- ISSN: 2229-0443